Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious about the average cost of the medical exam (for those who have completed it within the United States). This is my last step for my visa. :D

Thank you!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I was curious about the average cost of the medical exam (for those who have completed it within the United States). This is my last step for my visa. :D

Thank you!
I'm not sure but elkitten may have put some reference to that in her thread I made a sticky LD.
Do recall on another thread she also made some comment for there appeared to be a significant variation, possibly $480 mentioned and elkitten did shop about a bit and may have got one for about $180.
I imagine it could also depend on where in the US you were and what local medical charges are generally.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Thank you!
Lovedelight..........

$395 in MN, and you get your appointment within 6-7 days. Another place I had checked (in MN) had the appointment the very next day, but it cost $550.

Annikka

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am going to be calling to book an appt. to hand deliver my PMV application to the AUS High Commision in Ottawa in about the next 2 weeks (and hopefully get an interview at the same time). I am not sure, should I book and do a medical now or wait for it to be requested? From what I have read and understand, in Ontario, Hamilton is the city where all the certified doctors are to do the AUS Visa medicals?

Thanks!
T&E

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.