Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
No doubt about his skills Mike especially combining music with dance, his stage performances and video clips etc., I personally think it was more the total package and have other singers I'd prefer to listen to.

I heard one news segment comment on that he had been angered re there being a lot more shows than he Knew of put on the proposed coming tour but nothing as such on any connection.

Just wonder whether the drugs or whatever treatment he was on for his face skin lightening has had any long term side effects but whatever brought the heart attack on there's heaps of fans already hitting stores to get whatever they can about him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you heard that popular singer died cos of huge stress?
I was told he owe about 500m USD! I dont now if it's true, though that's outstanding number). I always thought he is a millioner...but now... I wonder, how should you live to have such enormous debt in the end?
Another interesting thing is that he recorded approximately 200 song, which weren't included in any his albums. These songs'd be published after his death and his relatives'd recieve all money! Can you imagine what ammount of money could it be? I mean after his death it woud be his last songs, and I believe that final album will outsell all previous!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.