Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it is appropriate to post this here, so moderators please feel free to remove it.

This may be of interest to forum readers in Europe.

On 10 & 11 February there is an Emigration Expo in Utrecht in the Netherlands.

With about 11,000 visitors the Emigration Expo is Europe's largest event for emigrants, expats, job seekers, entrepreneurs and anyone else looking to live abroad. The Emigration Expo is about information, orientation and doing business in 3 event halls with an area of 12,000m² and about 165 exhibitors and free lectures and presentations. The Emigration Expo is a must for everyone planning to move abroad, temporarily or permanently.

I will be at the Expo, so if you are in the neighbourhood, feel free to come and say G'day !

https://www.coralcoastmigrationservice.com.au/expo

Reactions: CollegeGirl

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Hopefully you're able to combine work with some pleasure as you visit the motherland?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully you're able to combine work with some pleasure as you visit the motherland?
There will be some of that, but not too much unfortunately, as it will be a relatively short trip up and down. Also, in February I won't be venturing outdoors any more than I have to...

Looking forward to the expo though. My stand is opposite the Caribbean Terrace, so that should be interesting and probably pretty lively!

Reactions: CollegeGirl
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.