Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day.

Is there an obligation to show proof of amount of money that I'm going to bring to Australia with me?

I'm applying for 175 visa and I'm interested is there a mandatory minimum amount of money needed to obtain this visa?

Milos

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
There is no minimum stipulated for a 175 but it is obviously in your own interests to research what living costs will be and be prepared to have ample to allow resettlement as many new migrants may find it not so easy to get work initially.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's somewhat good news.

I'm planning (or hoping) that I'll have about 10k with me on arrival to support me for first 3 months. Is this good calculation?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there,

you signed at the first post above with "Milos". Are you from Serbia/Bosnia/Croatia maybe?

Moze li mejl?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

My partner is doing a 47SP permanent partner visa (we have been together 12 years and he has been out in 2002 on a temporary residence visa). It says that we need to bring enough money to enable me to support him/us for 2 years. Are there any guidelines as to how much the minimum amount we should write on the application? We intend to get work as soon as possible after we arrive.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You should give an indication of your employment and financial status and it will be determined whether they consider an Assurer of Support will be needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.