Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for your valuable opinions on my case. Here is the story.
I went through all immigration-RRT and finally MI stages and finally I have received an outcome that Minister will not intervene my case. I have an interview next Tuesday but before hand I would like to know my options.
I had a relationship back to 2012 and it was less than a year but now I have a 4 years old son. I always paid child support and my tax during last 4 years. My ex had a serious illness but she survived like 3 years ago. Even though we were separate during these years recently we came together for forming a family again. My ex and son Australian citizen by the way. I am not sure how many days I will be given to leave the country but apparently I need to know if there is any option to start a new visa or way. Thank you and have a good day.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I think your options will be extremely limited, but it is impossible to provide any sort of sensible advice without reviewing your entire case. I suggest you get some professional assistance to work out your options. Do you have custody of your child ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think your options will be extremely limited, but it is impossible to provide any sort of sensible advice without reviewing your entire case. I suggest you get some professional assistance to work out your options. Do you have custody of your child ?
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
He lives with his mother but I have full access to meet him.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
My advice would be to go and get some professional advice asap. These sort of cases are way too complicated for a forum like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.