Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I have been living here in Australia for more than 4 years now with Australian PR ( SKILLED - INDEPENDENT -subclass 189). Now, I am trying to apply for Australian Citizenship by conferral. While filling up the Citizenship application, I looked back upon form 80 ( which I filled up during my PR application process) and found that I forgot to mention one of my siblings there. I am not sure why did I miss such important information at that time ( maybe I was in some kind of rush or something). Now, does adding the sibling name in my current Citizenship application create any issue, or does it mark my PR application as fraudulent? It is stressing me out a lot. Could you guys help me with how should I properly approach this matter?
Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am considering submitting Form 1023 to explain why I missed my sibling's information on Form 80. I am also planning to make a call to Home Affairs and ask them whether submitting Form 1023 suffices or not for my case. I was not withholding any information, but it was a human error that happened due to a lack of focus and attention to detail. And if it doesn't work, I will seek help from a Migration agent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts