Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I missed mentioning about my recent honeymoon trip in my application in section countries visited last 10 years. Though this is mentioned in my statement and provided the photos. Should I go in section ‘Notification of incorrect answers’ to mention I missed that or should I upload a statement that I missed this and provide details of this? I’m kind of worried now!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yes, make the correction on the form you mentioned. I made a few mistakes during my application and I corrected them using the same form. My PR was granted without any contact from IMMI

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, make the correction on the form you mentioned. I made a few mistakes during my application and I corrected them using the same form. My PR was granted without any contact from IMMI
Hi syd

Could you please share what kind of mistakes did you make which was okay by IMMI.
That would be great reference.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hi syd

Could you please share what kind of mistakes did you make which was okay by IMMI.
That would be great reference.
I made a mistake with the start date of our relationship. It was a typo that we figured out after application was submitted.

The other mistake was omitting one of my email addresses. I could be wrong, but I believe they use these email addresses to search for information on applicants via the internet (if they thinks it's necessary)

The other mistake was an error in the DOB of one of my half-sisters.

I simply provided an explanation of the circumstances under which the mistakes/omissions were made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.