Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello iam new to this
I married a Egyptian man in 2010 for me i fell for him very badly believed all his lies . I have 5 children and being a single parent is hard. He made me believe the MUSLIM way is the best.. well as u can imagine we didn't last within a short time the argument started always about money I worked to provide for my children I never expected him to pay for everything but believe me it was impossible to get him to be fare he kept all his money for him self.its wasnt to long that I figured out he had betrayed with some slag in his taxi. When he meet me he was living in a house with at least 6 other men. Living out of a suit case. He soon got a job working sercruity. All the immigration papers was done mostly by him. We split up in December 2013 January 2014 .. When I complained to the department of immigration I got told it was NOTHING to do with me any more and they couldn't help me ..I wanted to stop him from abandoning me but that happened any way..how cam they come here lie and betray and throw us away. He is now very well positioned while I still struggle there is no justice for woman who get USED THIS WAY. I feel wrongfully used just for hom to gain citizenship to AUSTRALIA and there was nothing I could do to prove he is a bad person. He also infected me with hep c how can they come here with disease like that and that's ok. He also has fathered a son while making another he got pregnant terminate her pregnancy.. this individual should not be a lot to stay here on AUSTRALIA

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can't advise on immigration matters but If your children are under 18, you must apply for child support from him though the Child Support Agency. They will deal with him directly so you dont have to talk to him about it. They have recently instituted rules to ban people from leaving the country if they owe money to their ex-spouses via the Child Support Agency. Get onto it asap. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
If he's got a PR visa or citizenship, there's nothing Immigration could get involved with unless they could prove he obtained his visa fraudulently (which I assume is very difficult to prove). Unfortunately I think all you can do is move forward and hopefully you can find someone more worthy of having a relationship with.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Regardless of whether or not the children are his, you may still have a case of child support if you're legally married. I don't know but do make some enquiries with the Child Support Agency. It can't hurt.

On the immigration matter, I think if he has got PR by gaming (tricking, misleading) you, then I definitely think Immigration would be interested to hear about it and there may be some repercussions for the him. You say he mistreated you. If he was violent towards you and/or the children then the Department should be told. DV is a serious issue and if he is a perpetrator, then his character test for PR/citizenship should be scrutinised by the department.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.