Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I can't advise on immigration matters but If your children are under 18, you must apply for child support from him though the Child Support Agency. They will deal with him directly so you dont have to talk to him about it. They have recently instituted rules to ban people from leaving the country if they owe money to their ex-spouses via the Child Support Agency. Get onto it asap. Good luck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Regardless of whether or not the children are his, you may still have a case of child support if you're legally married. I don't know but do make some enquiries with the Child Support Agency. It can't hurt.

On the immigration matter, I think if he has got PR by gaming (tricking, misleading) you, then I definitely think Immigration would be interested to hear about it and there may be some repercussions for the him. You say he mistreated you. If he was violent towards you and/or the children then the Department should be told. DV is a serious issue and if he is a perpetrator, then his character test for PR/citizenship should be scrutinised by the department.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.