Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm moving from Canada in a couple of months on a 457 long stay business visitor visa and am starting to plan my relocation. My employer is taking care of the visa although I need to look into the health coverage (will be searching this site for some guidance). Other than being a bit stressed at arranging to wrap up everything here before I leave, I'm very excited!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi! i'm keshia and i'm from alberta and i've been in aus for 6 months and i am loving it!!! will you be backpacking or living in a specific city?? i got a job on fraser island and i want to stay forever, i have never seen anywhere so beautiful, make sure you get a chance to come out here!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Love The Country

hi! i'm keshia and i'm from alberta and i've been in aus for 6 months and i am loving it!!! will you be backpacking or living in a specific city?? i got a job on fraser island and i want to stay forever, i have never seen anywhere so beautiful, make sure you get a chance to come out here!!
Hi Keshia and welcome. Glad you're enjoying Australia. As long as you have a job do you plan on staying?

Gene

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.