Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My partner and I are planning to move to Queensland (from Tas) but I won't have received my 801 visa yet. I currently have 820 and am about to apply for 801 but current wait time for decision is 13 months.

Will moving to QLD affect our application? Do they view it unfavourably to move whilst you are waiting for a decision?

Would love any help because worried we will have to wait in Tassie for another 13 months! Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Hi

My partner and I are planning to move to Queensland (from Tas) but I won't have received my 801 visa yet. I currently have 820 and am about to apply for 801 but current wait time for decision is 13 months.

Will moving to QLD affect our application? Do they view it unfavourably to move whilst you are waiting for a decision?

Would love any help because worried we will have to wait in Tassie for another 13 months! Thanks
That's no problem - just update your contact details so they know where to find you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.