Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, its me again :) i am thinking ALOT about marrying my algerian partner and moving to aussie to start our lives together...
Does anyone know how long the process of getting my fiance over to aussie to be with me will take?
What are the pros and cons please, im very interested in all comments.
Thanks
Acushla

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hello, its me again :) i am thinking ALOT about marrying my algerian partner and moving to aussie to start our lives together...
Does anyone know how long the process of getting my fiance over to aussie to be with me will take?
What are the pros and cons please, im very interested in all comments.
Thanks
Acushla
As a Kiwi in Oz., the reciprocal work/live arrangement no longer gives PR status but you can still have a non NZ citizen apply for a partner visa - New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 461)
Being a TR visa, it should not be a lengthy processing time though because she is from Algeria, the security assessment people may require greater checking.
Best wishes for getting married.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wanderer:
thankyou so much for your help, i have however looked into the option of subclass 461 which is the one i will be doing... and now im aware of the security check that my fiance would have to go through, and i will warn him about it although im sure he will pass with flying colours hehehe.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmm paradise huh? :p its a nice country i agree hehehehe
And it will be a definite new experience for the both of us.
I shall keep in mind to using a migration agent which is common sense that they know all the pros and cons of how things will and wont work.

Thank you mate hehehe

Our Koala Princess was not so much a knight in shining armour but a spammer of sorts.
There are no end of agents about happy to provide services for a fee and a couple even post here from time to time and have their business name in a Sig Line and nothing wrong with being open about it.
As you may have gathered from the forum, most people here are doing a DIY approach and that works for most too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.