Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im janice i had applied ENS for permanent residency through my employer nomination. 16months after my nomination refused and also the visa.
The reason of refusal by DIAC is, my company got 6months suspension bcoz of,company breached the rules. Then after i applied for the review in MRT...13months after my company nomination also refused by MRT, now my VISA also going to be refused by MRT. How ever, they have given me 2 weeks time to provide some documents.

As soon as company suspension over,DIAC is approving new nomination and also granting the visa for new applicant for the same company..
And my lawyer told me MRT will not gonna look after this circumstances once they refuse the nomination they certainly refuse the visa also.
I really don't understand why MRT is doing like this,i thought MRT stands for justice but they really do not mean it...bcoz most shocking thing is all the new application getting approved but mine is refused a year ago.
My lawyer told me i must lodge new application, and how could I?
Bcoz everything expired my IELTS,skill assessment...

Is there anybody to help me???
Iam really going through the terrible situation, i have just 10 days to reply to the MRT but my lawyer told me MRT gonna refuse my VISA, he is really discouraging me ?
IS there anybody who knows better than my lawyer? Im begging for the help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.