Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, happy to have joined this forum. Here's our question.
My Indonesian girlfriend is here on a 12 month multiple entry visa with the condition of leaving every 3 months. A pain but what do you do. Does my girlfriend Ghita have to fly back to Indonesia every time or can she fly to somewhere like to New Zealand or Singapore to reset for the next 3 month stay? Unfortunately the info on the immigration website can be vague at best sometimes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all, happy to have joined this forum. Here's our question.
My Indonesian girlfriend is here on a 12 month multiple entry visa with the condition of leaving every 3 months. A pain but what do you do. Does my girlfriend Ghita have to fly back to Indonesia every time or can she fly to somewhere like to New Zealand or Singapore to reset for the next 3 month stay? Unfortunately the info on the immigration website can be vague at best sometimes.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi, i was on multiple entry too with ETA. When i went out of the country (1st time) for a week to NZ , it was all good upon arrival. But my second time to reset my 3 month entry (went to Bali for a week) I was stopped at the airport. Border officer asked my intention and warned me to go home within month. Its risky to go out from the country, just make sure its not a short one. And be ready with the border officer upon arrival. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.