Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Multiple qualifications / subclass 189

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CCMS 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone.

Quick question:
Can I claim extra 10 points, other than 15 points i get for my bachelor's degree, for a Cricos course?

Important notes:
1) I have a master's degree from the best university back in my country in Environmental eng. and my bachelor was in civil eng.
2) The cricos course I intend to take is in Project management and is lower in level compared to my equivalent bachelor's degree.
3) In case I want to apply for PR through subclass 189/190 whenever in the future, my nominated occupation would be Civil Engineering.

Thank you for reading all of this long question.

==========================
Other less important details:
I got my bachelor and master´s degrees overseas and granted subclass 476 which expires in two months. I have a potential job offer from a company i worked for back in my country. Their condition for that fabulous position is getting a degree in project/construction management so I can help them in scheduling and labourer allocation for their simultaneous projects.
A one year course might cost around 10-15k dollars which is so much to me at the moment. So i want this investment give me other options for a longer future.

Any other suggestions? I'd be thankful if you let me know.

See less See more
#2 ·
You will receive points for your highest qualification only. To claim these points, you must have completed and already received the qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.