Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I must say today I seem to have headed 3 or 4 people in a better direction in relation to their visa application options or thoughts, that's pretty rare for a general member.

Just keep in mind you are best to confirm with a RMA any info I have given you either on the public forum or via the PM service.

Certainly in the public posts it is more often I get corrected by RMA's if mine and others are wrong (in a nice way) but not always and they are not required to.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well I must say today I seem to have headed 3 or 4 people in a better direction in relation to their visa application options or thoughts, that's pretty rare for a general member.

Just keep in mind you are best to confirm with a RMA any info I have given you either on the public forum or via the PM service.

Certainly in the public posts it is more often I get corrected by RMA's if mine and others are wrong (in a nice way) but not always and they are not required to.
This is powerful ampk.
Couldn't agree more.
Many of us are or have become regular participants and members who provide opinion from experience. It's so important for the average visitor to seek out help from an accredited RmA for more information or complex cases because some of us are just floating through the system trying to navigate it the best we can.
Ampk your experience out stretches what I have endured and your input as a result is always so appreciated.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My CV is large cbr2011 and spans countries and levels of applications and waivers, but it is also aged.

But my posts are to help.

Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ampk and cbr are both solid, helpful contributors on this forum, aswell as many of the RMA’s and other forum members who give their time to post when they can.

I know that when I joined back in mid-2017, I thought I had done plenty of research (outside of the forum) and boy was I wrong. I know for a fact I would have applied for a de-facto 309, and am quite sure it would have ended in a refusal and $7000 poorer, due to limited evidence of actually living together permanently.

Due to amazing advice, quick responses and helpful tips on here, I went the PMV 300 route and was granted it 2 months after applying.

I frequent these forums daily now and offer advice when I can. It really is a helpful and great community on here, and has made my life a lot easier regarding my fiances journey to Australia for good.

So thanks again to everyone on here!

PS - as mentioned, definitely consult an RMA if your case is complex or feel you need one.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ampk and cbr are both solid, helpful contributors on this forum, aswell as many of the RMA's and other forum members who give their time to post when they can.

I know that when I joined back in mid-2017, I thought I had done plenty of research (outside of the forum) and boy was I wrong. I know for a fact I would have applied for a de-facto 309, and am quite sure it would have ended in a refusal and $7000 poorer, due to limited evidence of actually living together permanently.

Due to amazing advice, quick responses and helpful tips on here, I went the PMV 300 route and was granted it 2 months after applying.

I frequent these forums daily now and offer advice when I can. It really is a helpful and great community on here, and has made my life a lot easier regarding my fiances journey to Australia for good.

PS - as mentioned, definitely consult an RMA if your case is complex or feel you need one.
If I commented - I bet you thought this is hash or intrusive, or why the heck is he asking this.

I bet you know now, why I ask the questions.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ampk and cbr are both solid, helpful contributors on this forum, aswell as many of the RMA?s and other forum members who give their time to post when they can.

If I commented - I bet you thought this is hash or intrusive, or why the heck is he asking this.

I bet you know now, why I ask the questions.
No not at all ampk! I find your posts informative, helpful, to the point - but still respectful.

But I do see what you are saying :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

You do great work around here, Aaron. It's greatly appreciated. Whether you've given me advice in public or our private conversations, I've appreciated your honest and direct approach.

Safe to say that without this place, we may have made a $7,000 donation to the department.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.