Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!!!!
Omg my fiancé just had a 1 hour call from AHC in Ottawa. Tomorrow will be 7 months since we lodged our application!!! They asked him sooo much questions!!!

They asked him what date we plan to get married and in our application we put 11th feb 2017 (in 4 months) however we knew that date would never happen as we knew immigration would take longer to process especially because he is from a high risk country and we are first cousins.

So my fiancé didn't give them the date of our intention to marry date because we knew that would never happen on that date and because he honestly forgot what date we put on the application. Will that be a problem???? OMG I feel sick!!

Any experiences, approximate time frame after you were intervieed you received a response????
Like i said its been 7 months since we applied and he's from a high risk country!

Thanks for listening!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One other thing, my fiancé was asked if he brought me a ring and if I had a receipt or photos of the ring and if we had an engagement party. I find that odd because I submitted all photos to them!

About the ring receipt, my fiance said he has it and has not submitted it as he doesn't want to show me how much he spent. The Case officer said its ok just upload photos of the ring and engagement party. What is also odd is that the Ottawa office is assessing our application but someone from the Aus embassy in Mexico called him so he could speak in Spanish. After his phone interview, the case officer said he will send this info to the assessor in Canada and that they will most likely interview me too.

I just want to know how long after the phone interview APROX, they can give us a decision! Days? Weeks? Months? ohhh im seriously losing my mind here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.