Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wanted to know about my husband’s visitor visa which we have lodged on November 23rd 2018 and now it’s already has been 43 days marked and we still haven’t heard back from the department.

Just to include I am Australian citizen and we already have lodged my husband’s partner visa.

basically we have given the reason for my husband’s to travel here in Australia for Christmas and New Year and then our 1st wedding anniversary which is on 1st February 2019 now both the reasons for Christmas and new year has gone the only reason left is our anniversary please can anyone know why it’s a delayed and what is the sign if the reason for the visiting has already gone.

Please help. 

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depending on the country you are applying from I've noticed there can be a delay. When applying for a visitor visa for some of my wedding guests it took over 2 months so they asked me for help! I just submitted evidence that they would be financially supported during their stay, attached evidence of temporary health insurance, and a stat dec explaining the situation that it was a temporary holiday to attend our wedding and that all their costs had been accounted for. Visas were approved a week later!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.