Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After paying nearly $80000 in fees for my wife and her children to come to Australia, she has called the Police on me. She is still awaiting her 801, and she now has both her children in Australia. Can she still get PR as I think she used me to come to Australia. I am on a Pension now after working for a Aircraft servicing company at Bankstown airport, so I do not have much money left. I have to go to court end of Jan,

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hmmm......

·
Super Moderator
2,134 Posts
After paying nearly $80000 in fees for my wife and her children to come to Australia, she has called the Police on me. She is still awaiting her 801, and she now has both her children in Australia. Can she still get PR as I think she used me to come to Australia. I am on a Pension now after working for a Aircraft servicing company at Bankstown airport, so I do not have much money left. I have to go to court end of Jan,
Unfortunately this does tend to happen, IF you believe the relationship has broken down you must report it to the Dept.
Make sure you just state the facts, keep emotion out of your statement.
It does seem a bit suspicious however that she waited until her children had arrived before taking any action, however as we are not privy to the whole case no one is in a position to comment.
A sfar as you court case, see if you are eligible for legal aid, or if there are any men's support groups that can assist..

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Unfortunately this does tend to happen, IF you believe the relationship has broken down you must report it to the Dept.
Make sure you just state the facts, keep emotion out of your statement.
It does seem a bit suspicious however that she waited until her children had arrived before taking any action, however as we are not privy to the whole case no one is in a position to comment.
A sfar as you court case, see if you are eligible for legal aid, or if there are any men's support groups that can assist..
Read the date of last post mate!

He is being a tool.

http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/210169-dependent-child-visa-445-a.html#post1766050

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
But this is a good law firm.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh744fx5tohkgzl/Screenshot 2018-01-01 13.07.09.png?dl=0

There wont be any mens help groups as such.

But Bankstown does seem efficient in arranging an application for a protection order at a police station then have it received by the applicant, and have a court hearing in Jan.

The rest of Australia should adopt that system.

Bankstown is also unique in having the only Aircraft servicing company in Australia, and it must pay employees well to have $80,000 to put to a visa.

Currently working on a EBA that covers some Bankstown aircraft workers and the highest base rate is only $1,582.30 per week ($82,279.60 a year) most $1,000 - $1,200 a week not a lot for Sydney.

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Her second child arrived 3 days ago, so she waited to get her second one here. I think she might try get her her husband here as they are still married. I had my super and other investments which I sold off so I could get them here, all a waste now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
332 Posts
What is she claiming?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She told the police that I have abused her, demeaned her and I said to the police everything was fine before her second daughter came a couple of days ago, now I am not even allowed near the house or contact her. They are very quick to take the side of the woman.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes, ampk has recently been through something similar. I'm sorry you are going through this.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
$80,000 is a lot to spend on fees!

I did spend around that but it did include some migration agent fees, something you despise and have stated you did not use.

Mine also included going offshore with 7 for the PMV grant - yours was an onshore 820. (5 nights here was $2,100 USD accom only - food about the same, but a very good place and great massages for a bit extra).

http://www.emeraldaresort.com/?lang=en-US

Sure you don't mean you spent $8,000?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
AMPK I wish you did not reply to any of my posts as you seem to post venomous posts directed at me I really don't know what your problem is.

Also I did not have any ill feelings towrad you I even sent you a personnel message to wish you a Happy New Year.
I did not see your message but delete all the messages as expected I would get warned or banned anyway.

My problem is probably you and your posts and I don't believe, based on experience your initial post in this thread.

http://www.australiaforum.com/visas...n-consider-cancellation-case.html#post1747433

·
Super Moderator
2,134 Posts
I did read the posts and in mid November, he said they were waiting for the second child's visa , he then said after Christmas the child had arrived.
Is there something I am missing?
I have always found these forums to be helpful and on the whole courteous, personal insults of any kind are not necessary and have no place here.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
On 26 December 2017 the OP gave a update.

The daughter came here a week before Christmas and we sent Form 1002, certified copy of passport to partner processing centre. We had a reply 2 days later that she is now on her mother's 820 and able to claim medicare. We applied for medicare the same day.

Now our problem is the father will not let the son come to Australia as he thinks he will not go back to the Philippines.

I was told by IMMI that the form 1002 can only be sent once the 445 visa holder is
onshore

* So in less than 1 week at a busy but not office friendly time of year - The father has had a change of heart, flights for the minor sorted and they have arrived - and a broke pensioner

seems to have my occupation and spent the same amount of money as me but in much closer country and not using a RMA at all, and none of the other factors that affected my cost - much of the cost was my doing.

But Harry can try explain his for an onshore 820 off a visitor visa with no RMA costs, even first class flights for her and the kids wont get close.

He was just digging at me form the other night on a thread that a Mod removed. I assume he also thinks I am lied about the cost. I did not need to do it on a low budget so places like Emerelda Resort in Vietnam added to our total cost.

aussiesteve $80K is a fair bit of coin, I know a few that hit around $50 - but to mention 80 a figure I did say and can prove to an extent with docs and justify the balance is very rare - or foolish.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On 26 December 2017 the OP gave a update.

The daughter came here a week before Christmas and we sent Form 1002, certified copy of passport to partner processing centre. We had a reply 2 days later that she is now on her mother's 820 and able to claim medicare. We applied for medicare the same day.

Now our problem is the father will not let the son come to Australia as he thinks he will not go back to the Philippines.

I was told by IMMI that the form 1002 can only be sent once the 445 visa holder is
onshore

* So in less than 1 week at a busy but not office friendly time of year - The father has had a change of heart, flights for the minor sorted and they have arrived - and a broke pensioner

seems to have my occupation and spent the same amount of money as me but in much closer country and not using a RMA at all, and none of the other factors that affected my cost - much of the cost was my doing.

But Harry can try explain his for an onshore 820 off a visitor visa with no RMA costs, even first class flights for her and the kids wont get close.

He was just digging at me form the other night on a thread that a Mod removed. I assume he also thinks I am lied about the cost. I did not need to do it on a low budget so places like Emerelda Resort in Vietnam added to our total cost.

aussiesteve $80K is a fair bit of coin, I know a few that hit around $50 - but to mention 80 a figure I did say and can prove to an extent with docs and justify the balance is very rare - or foolish.
That was quite true the father already said that he will not let the son come. But after some talking and help to understand what we intended to do the father agreed. The father already agreed, otherwise he would not have been able to get a visa. The father just wanted some pocket money to spend he was afraid the wife would not send money to him anymore. We had the ticket for the child already and Cebupacific gave us credit to use another time. The wife flew to the Philippines and came back with her second child the next day.

Flights to the Philippines are as low as $252 each way.

80000 is that that much money really, $25000 for upfront cost of a course for her to apply for student Visa, nursing at ACU, which was not granted. Lucky the University allowed us to defer and she is now completing her second year, so that was another 25000. You must remember until you get PR you are still charged international student fees.

Then for her to be enrolled she needed to do 6 months English at $350 per week. To be able to enrol in a course you must also have IELTS score.

I paid this years fees up front as it is slightly cheaper.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
That was quite true the father already said that he will not let the son come. But after some talking and help to understand what we intended to do the father agreed. The father already agreed, otherwise he would not have been able to get a visa. The father just wanted some pocket money to spend he was afraid the wife would not send money to him anymore. We had the ticket for the child already and Cebupacific gave us credit to use another time. The wife flew to the Philippines and came back with her second child the next day.

Flights to the Philippines are as low as $252 each way.

80000 is that that much money really, $25000 for upfront cost of a course for her to apply for student Visa, nursing at ACU, which was not granted. Lucky the University allowed us to defer and she is now completing her second year, so that was another 25000. You must remember until you get PR you are still charged international student fees.

Then for her to be enrolled she needed to do 6 months English at $350 per week. To be able to enrol in a course you must also have IELTS score.

I paid this years fees up front as it is slightly cheaper.
Can I also add the form 1002 is a straight forward form, all IMMI does is add the child to the parents 820 visa the same day. All the paper work and checks have already been done when they applied for the 445 Visa, for a dependent child to travel to Australia, arrive in Australia and send the form via Next Day Delivery from Auspost it is there the next day. The second child has not been added as yet, but I did send the form the day he arrived on the 28th.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
So you would be a B2 as B1is less like to fit that profile.

So what restrictions do you have?

If you want to list the old groups 1,5,6 &10 & 1,3 - then that's fine too.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
The other day when we say had a disagreement.

It as 2-3 days ago at most.

You mentioned only how good you were at getting visa/s the same day it would seem your police visit.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The other day when we say had a disagreement.

It as 2-3 days ago at most.

You mentioned only how good you were at getting visa/s the same day it would seem your police visit.
I did not even realise that she going to pick the son up until after I wrote the update, when they came back is when we argued and she called the cops.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.