Australia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting Nadra Birth Certificate From Pakistan, Nadra Birth Or Marriage Registration From Pakistan, Nadra Certificate Karachi, Lahore Islamabad For Visa Or Immigration Purpose In Australia. i wanted to get my birth certificate from Pakistan as i am based in Sydney Australia . my cousin recommended me reliable source operating in Pakistan can be connected here onlineattestationpakistan.com . they not only got my birth marriage certificate registration with nadra but also were able to get me police certificate even degree attestation from hec ibcc sealed envelope for evaluation credentials of Karachi university. my original documents were mailed to me safely express courier here to Australia. thought to share it here specially for those who are seeking such service and not able to travel to Pakistan. very reasonable then others and highly recommended. Wsalam to every one

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for the tip sheraz . i was able to get my nadra birth certificate for adults likewise my nadra birth registration certificate / act of birth certificate from pakistan. it was late birth registration certificate . i ve lost my old hospital birth certificate but through your mentioned tip i was not only able to get my nadra birth certificate from pakistan but also was able to get attestation done from ministry of foreign affairs from pakistan. as a bonus i was also able to get my police clearence certificate / character certificate from pakistan through same channel and that too attested by mofa ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi great share sheraz, i was able to get my nadra birth certificate from karachi pakistan instantly here in sydney. thanks for the usefull post.

·
Registered
14 Posts
thanks for the usefull information for overseas in sydney, australia. your provided link for obtaining nadra birth certificate from pakistan really helped me out. the team was highly well knowleded and provided prompt service for getting nadra birth certificate from pakistan and also attestation from foreign affairs office in pakistan. later it was accepted by the embassy here in sydney australia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
this post is really helpfull for getting pakistani birth certificate from nadra instantly. i tried it and it was authentic duly attested with mofa pakistan attestation too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks for the resoucefull vendor sheraz sb, the team was very professional in obtaining birth certificate nadra pakistan in less then a week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts