Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,

I received a Natural Justice Letter on April 05, 2018 stating Adverse Information Received.

The Case Officer / AHC team contacted one of my previous Employer 2. Based on the details provided on the Work Reference Letter signed by the Chairperson, they contacted her to Verify my claims.

As per the NJL, The salary structure of the position stated by the signatory and me are noticeably different, particularly in relation to the stated perks that were included by your referee. It is noted that you stated there were no such perks included in your salary. It is reasonable to expect that the signatory and you have provided consistent information on your salary structure.It was noted by the Departmental Officer that the signatory stated you were recruited based on your prior relationship as a student of the educational arm of their business, however you stated you were employed based on responding to a newspaper advertisement seeking to fill the position.The signatory stated you have finished employment with organisation as recently as 2 years ago. However you stated you finished with the organisation in 2011.

It is reasonable to expect that the signatory and yourself would provide consistent information on the timeframe of your employment.Further the signatory stated that you work for her company from time to time, but you stated that you do not have a professional relationship with the organisation, Given the discrepancies in the information provided by yourself and your the signatory about the salary structure of your employment, timeframes of employment , living arrangements, the recruitment process and current professional relationship I have serious concerns that you may have provided false or misleading information in relation to your claimed employment with the Organisation.

After receiving the Letter, I investigated the matter and here are my inferences

I spoke to the previous Employer 2, she said she had received the Call from AHC and had Confirmed my Employment with them on the same Title, as on the Salary Slip and the Designation I was holding and on query on my Salary, she had mentioned the the company can share my Salary Details only after speaking to the HR Team which can be Confirmed latter and she did offer that someone from HR Team can to mail my Salary detail, AHC Officer had informed that it would not be required.

I am totally confused. I donot know how to respond in this situation.

Need help from team members because I need to reply back with a very convincing and logical explanation.

Anybody with similar experiences, kindly share your experiences

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My Employment Details are as follows:

February 2015 till date; Employer:1; Designation: Partner | Points not Claimed

March 2014 till December 2014; Employer:3; Designation: General Manager | Points Claimed

November 2005 till October 2013; Employer:2; Designation: General Manager Projects & Operations | Points Claimed

July 2001 till October 2005; Employer 1; Designation : Manager Projects & Business Development | Points not Claimed

For All the Points Claimed, I have submitted 04 Salary Slips every Year of Service, RnR Letter, Complete Bank Statement showing Credit of Salary for the whole time of Employment, Relieving Letter and Income Tax Returns for all the years.

Now, I have also spoken to the Chairperson of the Employer 2, where the AHC / Case officer did the Employment Verification, she is willing to give a Letter confirming all the details; can I request All to share a Format of the Letter.

And Yes, I did Study at the Educational Wing of the Employer 2, from the Year 1996 to 2000 which was for a Bachelors Qualification and I the Qualification Degree awarded by the University and VETASSESS has assessed the Qualification as Highly Relevant.

I am bit Confused, should I take up the case myself or hire a MARA Agent to take up the case, I am Delhi NCR please also advise a MARA Agent.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Suggest you gain VALUABLE ADVICE by paying VALUABLE DOLLARS for a MARA registered migration agent to assist you in this. It's not general advice you need.

For the record I really doubt you'll get anywhere either - there is no logical explanation for grossly mismatched information - your evidence should be clear cut when it comes to employment records.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your response, I am connecting with MARA Agents in Delhi, India, let's see what comes up, Fingers Crossed

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
May I suggest you consider one based in Australia?

Based on the small amount of feedback I've seen for Mara agents located in some other locations they tend to be working on a quantity over quality basis. I'm not saying the agents in India are bad, but I can say with certainty we can point you towards some good ones. If those good ones don't feel confident with your case they will refer you to someone that can or will tell you frankly where you stand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.