Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

any good example for below--- Give details of the nature of the household.

we are applying PMV so not sure how to get these details as me and my partner is living seperately he is in au and i am based in SG. not sure how to complete this eveidence.

Give details of the nature of the couple's household including but not limited to the following:
• The living arrangements
• Information outlining the basis on which responsibility for housework is distributed
• Joint ownership or joint rental of the residence in which the couple live
• Joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone)
• Joint responsibility for bills for day-to-day living expenses
• Joint responsibility for children
• Correspondence addressed to both the applicant and their partner at the same address.

thank you very much !!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,110 Posts
Hi Folks,

any good example for below--- Give details of the nature of the household.

we are applying PMV so not sure how to get these details as me and my partner is living seperately he is in au and i am based in SG. not sure how to complete this eveidence.

Give details of the nature of the couple's household including but not limited to the following:
• The living arrangements
• Information outlining the basis on which responsibility for housework is distributed
• Joint ownership or joint rental of the residence in which the couple live
• Joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone)
• Joint responsibility for bills for day-to-day living expenses
• Joint responsibility for children
• Correspondence addressed to both the applicant and their partner at the same address.

thank you very much !!!!
Where did you come across these questions? They are hardly relevant to a PMV

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just answer them as they are, past, present, and future.
Not everyone can cover those topics on a sub300.

Links on previous similar discussions:
https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/275625-canadian-applying-pmv-subclass-300-a.html
https://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/172458-subclass-300-help.html
Konji thank you again i am reading it now ! im gonna ask your help again please since you already submitted PMV last Feb and i save the copy of our summary from your previosu thread.

i am now filing the things in word document as i am not sure how it looks like in the attachment after usbmitting and paying.

is it fine that i created five documents per category example is below.

1. development of relationship
2.financial aspect of relationship
3.nature of commitment
4.nature of household
5.social aspect of relationship

so in this each category i put it in seperate word file then i created a summary which i can also use in the box to the online application but on the word file i will attach more evidence like pictures and explanations.

does it look like this at the attachment part online ? - i havent seen it bec we havent click pay and submit yet.

sorry to ask you a lot but i appreciate a lot ur help ! just really need ur advise since you already did teh submission.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Where did you come across these questions? They are hardly relevant to a PMV
They are not, but case officers use the main relationship pillars regardless as a guide to determine if the relationship is genuine.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Over recent years delegates, when assessing subclass 300 applications, have increasingly been asking for the type of supporting evidence required for spouse visas. They sometimes go far beyond what the regulations call for, because they can.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
hi CCMS,

since it doesn't apply to my present situation maybe i can just answer for future. example like future living arrangements.
You need to address these requirements, even if they don't apply.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Konji thank you again i am reading it now ! im gonna ask your help again please since you already submitted PMV last Feb and i save the copy of our summary from your previosu thread.

i am now filing the things in word document as i am not sure how it looks like in the attachment after usbmitting and paying.

is it fine that i created five documents per category example is below.

1. development of relationship
2.financial aspect of relationship
3.nature of commitment
4.nature of household
5.social aspect of relationship

so in this each category i put it in seperate word file then i created a summary which i can also use in the box to the online application but on the word file i will attach more evidence like pictures and explanations.

does it look like this at the attachment part online ? - i havent seen it bec we havent click pay and submit yet.

sorry to ask you a lot but i appreciate a lot ur help ! just really need ur advise since you already did teh submission.
don't use word for the text in the online application.. use notepad.. format doesn't get transferred across...

what I did was put as much as i can into the text box in the application without going into too much specific... can't remember but pretty sure there was a character limit...

then as part of the attachments, i have full detailed recount (in word document) of our relationship, addressing the points above, with references to photos (not embedded into the document but attached separately), and other evidences....

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi CCMS,

since it doesn't apply to my present situation maybe i can just answer for future. example like future living arrangements.
If they don't apply, you just mention why.
eg. kids = no kids
living arrangements = not living together, but when you are together what the arrangements are (assuming you guys have lived together on holiday for instance)

That's what I did. We don't share any household responsibilities as we don't live together. I mentioned that when we go on holidays, we share certain responsibilities and who pays for what etc.

·
Registered
179 Posts
eg. kids = no kids
living arrangements = not living together, but when you are together what the arrangements are (assuming you guys have lived together on holiday for instance)

That's what I did. We don't share any household responsibilities as we don't live together. I mentioned that when we go on holidays, we share certain responsibilities and who pays for what etc.
When i visited my fiance in the Philippines i always stayed in the family home. So most of my statement just covered those times. I just said we slept in the same bed. Cooked meals together, helped with housework and gardening, entertained her friends and family etc etc

·
Registered
5 Posts
eg. kids = no kids

When i visited my fiance in the Philippines i always stayed in the family home. So most of my statement just covered those times. I just said we slept in the same bed. Cooked meals together, helped with housework and gardening, entertained her friends and family etc etc
All I can say is answer as much as you can. State your situation everytime he visited you in the philippines. attached photos, receipts, hotel stay and money transfer.

Dont use word instead use notepad. every cut and paste u need to click save at the bottom of the screen coz it doesnt save automatically.

Tell them that u both work thats why he's visiting u. I've done this before and applied also tourist visa with PMV and done, im here now in Aus.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
don't use word for the text in the online application.. use notepad.. format doesn't get transferred across...

what I did was put as much as i can into the text box in the application without going into too much specific... can't remember but pretty sure there was a character limit...

then as part of the attachments, i have full detailed recount (in word document) of our relationship, addressing the points above, with references to photos (not embedded into the document but attached separately), and other evidences....
Hi Konji Thanks again !!!

--> Yes I am doing this like summary details for the online form then I have another word doc to put the same summary details but more specific and then on below putting in all the pictures or receipt as a proof of evidence. hope this is correct?

then as part of the attachments, i have full detailed recount (in word document) of our relationship, addressing the points above, with references to photos (not embedded into the document but attached separately), and other evidences...

--> i am bit confused, what do you mean not embedded into the Microsoft word document and attached separately? can you help me to understand how its done ?

for example, do you mean i will write the full details in a word doc covering the five points and then if i have evidence like photo or receipt i will indicate (please refer to receipt evidence "file A.pdf" which is attached separately)? Is this how you referenced your pieces of evidences throughout your responses?

However if I present my responses to the questions (5 points) in a word doc. and embedded attached evdences below in the same word doc. file. Do you think that could pose an issue? or should this approach be ok too?

Thank you very much for all your help so far much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Konji Thanks again !!!

--> Yes I am doing this like summary details for the online form then I have another word doc to put the same summary details but more specific and then on below putting in all the pictures or receipt as a proof of evidence. hope this is correct?

then as part of the attachments, i have full detailed recount (in word document) of our relationship, addressing the points above, with references to photos (not embedded into the document but attached separately), and other evidences...

--> i am bit confused, what do you mean not embedded into the Microsoft word document and attached separately? can you help me to understand how its done ?

for example, do you mean i will write the full details in a word doc covering the five points and then if i have evidence like photo or receipt i will indicate (please refer to receipt evidence "file A.pdf" which is attached separately)? Is this how you referenced your pieces of evidences throughout your responses?

However if I present my responses to the questions (5 points) in a word doc. and embedded attached evdences below in the same word doc. file. Do you think that could pose an issue? or should this approach be ok too?

Thank you very much for all your help so far much appreciated. :)
Not sure where you're confused. I simply referenced to photos in my word doc, and put my photos in a separate file.

Your approach is fine, I'm just telling you what I did. I do suggest converting it to a PDF as images embedded into word doc will create a big file size.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
It's probably best to just keep your statement separate.

I don't bother referencing pieces of evidence in my statement. I wrote my statement (well, I chose to just use the boxes in the form) and I attached evidence.

COs do this for a living. They're smart enough to figure it out. Don't waste words in your statement pointing out evidence that ties into it. Just answer the questions then upload supporting documents.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did all the statements separately as well and in terms of photos, I gathered in PDF files with notes for each photo.

Btw, I just got a quick question regarding financial aspect for PMV. I submitted my PMV app last Oct 2017, and it's been 11 months of waiting. I visited my fiance in Aus twice this year. We did open joint account in Aus but i haven't handed in this evidence yet. The situation is my fiance left his old job but i havent updated in the app, so the joint account would show money flow from different sources and it seems our financial status is not so stable atm. Im afraid it would affect our app, should i provide them the joint account anyway? Should it be a problem for PMV app if our financial status is not stable at the moment, cause I'm not working currently, though i've sent them my savings from my last job.

I'd love to get your advices. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I did all the statements separately as well and in terms of photos, I gathered in PDF files with notes for each photo.

Btw, I just got a quick question regarding financial aspect for PMV. I submitted my PMV app last Oct 2017, and it's been 11 months of waiting. I visited my fiance in Aus twice this year. We did open joint account in Aus but i haven't handed in this evidence yet. The situation is my fiance left his old job but i havent updated in the app, so the joint account would show money flow from different sources and it seems our financial status is not so stable atm. Im afraid it would affect our app, should i provide them the joint account anyway? Should it be a problem for PMV app if our financial status is not stable at the moment, cause I'm not working currently, though i've sent them my savings from my last job.

I'd love to get your advices. Much appreciated.
Prob wait for someone with experience to provide thoughts.

My opinion is that this is not a requirement, it will help if they can see the financial commitments. However, I don't think they will make a decision based on this.
My partner and I don't have such financial commitments, and I don't see any issues with it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.