Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Im new to this forum, need a help from senior of this forum, I have applied for partner visa on 5th dec 2017 online via Mara agent from Australia as de-facto ground and got acknowledgement same day. I have a twins baby girls who jst born month ago in Australia and by birth they will be Aussie Citizens.

Now I want to visit my partner and my babies as i wasn’t there at the time of their birth. Havent seen my babies yet so what are chance of visitor visa and for how long I can apply for. Had a refused visitor visa last August when my partner was pregnant because I don’t have a good history of Australia 5 years ago.

Can’t wait to see my babies any more and even my partner can’t come to India as she dont have any one to come with her as flight wont allow her with two babies to fly. Also healthwise doctor said babies need to stay in Australia as they were pre-mature born.

Please help me out with visitor visa senario will be much appreciated. And also what sort of supporting docs i need to upload for tourist visa. Like babies birth certificates, letter from doctor mentioning babies health, leave letter, bank statement and what others ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First time in August 2017 i applied via agent and was rejected and mara agent charged me AUD1500 now cant afford that much again as I have no income.

This time i want to apply by my self. So needed help from forum mates.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Had a refused visitor visa last August when my partner was pregnant because I don't have a good history of Australia 5 years ago.
What bad history ?

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
How can you have a leave letter but no income?

You need to show your intension to return to your home country.

If you have bad immigration history you should consult with a migration agent as this may stop you from.getting a tourist visa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.