Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
I want to get my skill assessment done from ACS. I am planning to apply for Australian PR [Visa Type 190] . I have overall of 8.4 years of experience in Software Testing

Below are my queries:

1.In my 1st AAA company , i was working as a contract employee with Parent company/Full time employee of BBB . In that case should i be getting a Reference letter or Statutory declaration from AAA or BBB?
2. In my current company XYZ ,i have been a Permanent employee for past 6.5 years . However prior to that i worked as a contract for the same XYZ company for 8 months before getting converted to full-time.In this case should i get a Statutory declaration from my senior colleague for XYZ company with experience of 6.5 +0.8 years or for the 0.8 years i need to get from the parent company ?
3.Will the Statutory Declaration work for the current company since i do not want my manager be informed about my plans and get a recommendation letter.

Need your suggestion and advice on this. As of now i am really confused.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Have you read the ACS booklet on how to apply for a skills assessment. The process is described in detail, including the types of documents you can use and how statutory declarations must be prepared, including the wording.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i have gone through the ACSbooklet and understood on how Statutory declaration must be written .

However I am facing an unique situation and need suggestion from whom should i get the statutory declaration.

1.I was working as a contract employee in company AAA , However my Parent company was BBB . In that case should i be getting a Statutory declaration from employee of AAA or BBB?
2. In my current company XYZ ,i have been a Permanent employee for past 6.5 years . However prior to that i worked as a contract for the same XYZ company for 8 months before getting converted to Permanent role.In this case should i get a Statutory declaration from my senior colleague for XYZ company with experience of 6.5 +0.8 years or for the 0.8 years i need to get from the parent company ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.