Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Please advise based on below qualification, am I eligible to claim 5 dependent points. If yes, what skill I should select from 189 skilled migration list.

Education Qualification:
BSC in Physics, Chemistry and Math
PGDBA in Customer Relationship Management (Distance Learning)

Work Experience:
3 years in Call Center Executive
4 years in Bank as a Deputy Manager (Teller Post)

Thank you so much for the help!

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
From what you have posted, most probably not.
You would have to provide more information for a considered opinion to be given..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what you have posted, most probably not.
You would have to provide more information for a considered opinion to be given..
Thank you so much for your response. I scored 7 band score in IELTS exam in each section. If possible to get 5 dependent points, not sure which field should I select in skill select. Please advise, is there any way to get 5 dependent points.

We have total 60 points and he is applying for System Analyst skills. We're living in Los Angeles and planning to migrate to Australia. If 189 PR doesn't work out, is there any other way to migrate to Australia. Please advise.

Thank you so much for your help!

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
If your partner is applying for a 189 visa, then you need to review the ANZSCO code descriptions of the occupations on the MLTSSL and see if you would get a positive skills assessment for any of them. If he's applying for a 190, then your occupation would need to be on either the MLTSSL or the STSOL.
If you are unsure, then best to arrange a consultation with a registered migration agent and they can review this with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.