Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need help as I believe the agent I'm using is either trying to scam more money out of me..Or has no idea..

So my wife was granted a 3yr multiple entry visitor 600 with NO further stay.. with only 8101 No work condition..
She arrived around early June with the intention of applying for onshore partner visa..
For some reason the agent suggested to apply for a onshore visitor 600 extension while we try to get my daughter to Aust on a visitor visa then add as a dependent
onto my wife's partner visa when we apply..Now my agent did not inform me that you can add a dependent at any time even after lodging the partner visa..As long
as a decision hasn't been made on the partner visa ..After consulting with another agent they do not understand why my agent would do that.
for fact if my wifes visitor visa extension is granted. Depart of home affairs could likely add 8503 no further stay.Which means my wife cannot apply for onshore partner visa..
Means she would have to return back home..

So question to any registered agents on this forum..
1- Is it possible to withdraw the current visa extension in order to keep my wifes 3yr multiple entry visitor..Or once a new visa extension is submitted the prior visitor visa is void regardless.
2- Given my wife is on a bridging visa A. Would the department give my wife x amount of days to leave the country.Technically she has overstayed her current visa.
3- Therefore my wife will go back home wait a few months and re-enter on her 3yr multiple entry visitor visa. Or does overstaying her visa put a bad mark on any chances of her coming back into Aust.
4- I read if the application was withdrawn less than 28 days from expiry of visitor visa.So since my wifes 3month expiry was 12 sept therefore she can can apply for another type of visa thus partner visa which she will be granted a bridging visa..

Thanks in Advance..

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
So question to any registered agents on this forum..
I would say that if you already have 2 (presumably Registered) Migration Agents in the mix, you will not entice another one to answer these types of questions on a public forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts