Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hai everyone..

I have some question regarding bridging visa, can someone help me ?
1. May I know how long is processing time for applying bridging visa ?
Because of urgent matter, I need to be back to my country asap and I am afraid it takes time to apply bridging visa B

2. For applying briding visa, do we need to attach our ticket ? Since I want to buy a ticket but I am affraid the visa is not approved yet on the date of my flight

3. Any other document that need to be attached to apply for bridging ?

4. and lastly do we need to pay for applying bridging visa B ?

Thanks you so much for helping.
Cheers :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
1.I applied for my BVB and it was granted in 4 days.

2. I attached my ticket because I had bought it prior to applying for my BVB. But, as far as i'm aware, it's not required to.

3. No other documents needed to be attached

4. Yes, it cost $145 to apply. Keep in mind they do have a surcharge fee, so it will be more if you pay by card. I used BPAY so it didnt cost me more. But using BPay also will take a few days for the payment to go through, which will delay the visa grant a bit (though mine only took 4 days total).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Oktavia,

From previous experience with clients I do think it is smart to attach a plan ticket. It is not a mandatory but I do think it can reduce the processing time which can take from few days and up to two weeks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Oktavia,

From previous experience with clients I do think it is smart to attach a plan ticket. It is not a mandatory but I do think it can reduce the processing time which can take from few days and up to two weeks.
hi..
thanks for answering my question.
Where should I attach the ticket since I can not find the attachment.
And, I will be going to 2 different country with this bridging visa, is there any problem ? say I will be going to Malaysia for the 1st week and Indonesia for 2 weeks.

Thanks for answering.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1.I applied for my BVB and it was granted in 4 days.

2. I attached my ticket because I had bought it prior to applying for my BVB. But, as far as i'm aware, it's not required to.

3. No other documents needed to be attached

4. Yes, it cost $145 to apply. Keep in mind they do have a surcharge fee, so it will be more if you pay by card. I used BPAY so it didnt cost me more. But using BPay also will take a few days for the payment to go through, which will delay the visa grant a bit (though mine only took 4 days total).
hello..
Thanks for answering.
Where should I attach the ticket since I can not find the attachment.
and I will be travelling to 2 country, is it alright for bridging visa B ? let say I will going to Malaysia for 1st week and Indonesia for 2 weeks.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.