Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lodged my 189 EOI General accountant last August 2017 and I got 65 points. I am looking at taking another PTE exam so I could get an additional 10 points to get 75 points atleast to get the minimum points (i think) for general accountant. Do you think I need to wait for the points invited before taking another exam to gauge if I can get the chance to be invited soon? Or should I proceed to retaking the exam? If I got the new score, do I just need to amend my EOI with the new scores and no need to ask the CPAA to reassess again? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,

The minimum points required for Australia PR is 60 points as you are already having 65 points, than it is the good score to get invitation. Rest you can check the STSOL List 2018, is your occupation is in demand? If not you can further move to score good points to get selected from the list of applicants

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
As an Accountant, you'll need at least 75 points to get an invitation due to the high competition for this occupation. Once you have your English test results, you'd simply update your EOI. Your English score won't change your skills assessment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.