Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am on bridging visa of 820 for a year now. like 4 months ago me and my partner received immi letters asking further information. Her letter is fine but what I got is literately blank form of immi letter where the officer had to write something on.

Please check attached jpg file.

I really need to get this job done.. I went Sydeny and Parramatta department to meet her and She is not located in NSW for some reasons and did send e-mail on the day I received also tried to call the department but no one says they can help either find her for me.

what should I do????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Looks like another template gone wrong. Just send an email to the processing centre and ask for clarification. No point trying to track down a particular officer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like another template gone wrong. Just send an email to the processing centre and ask for clarification. No point trying to track down a particular officer.
I found out finally today. I rang 131 881 3 times I believe. Previous 2 told me that they have no permission to look the paper but a guy today could check and contacted the case worker.

I dont have to provide any further information just my partner.

Hope this application get granted asap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.