Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new here but i was a silent reader i really need your help guys with my partner permanent visa subclass100 in the relationship questions section I really don’t know what to any help please

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hey guys im new here but i was a silent reader i really need your help guys with my partner permanent visa subclass100 in the relationship questions section I really don't know what to any help please
The same as you did for your 309 visa, but updated to the current situation. In addition, the sponsor must provide the statutory declaration that is specially provided for this purpose.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CCMS thx for replaying but the thing is I didn’t do the papers for the visa 309 an agent did it that’s why im asking coz I don’t know what the agent wrote i really appreciate you’re help

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
CCMS thx for replaying but the thing is I didn't do the papers for the visa 309 an agent did it that's why im asking coz I don't know what the agent wrote i really appreciate you're help
OMG!! That is wrong on so many levels and a serious breach of the migration code. I am assuming they are not a registered migration agent.

Only you can answer the questions for the 100. Nobody can help as they do not know your relationship. Just write about your relationship, there is no write or wrong way to write it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What you said is right but to be honest the agent asked me about the relationship and she wrote my answer but like you kniw she wrote them in a proper way

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
What you said is right but to be honest the agent asked me about the relationship and she wrote my answer but like you kniw she wrote them in a proper way
She could have written anything and it may not be true. The issue is if she wrote wrong things it may affect the 100 application if the 309 and 100 don't match and they go back and look.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
The agent should have provided you with a copy of the application form to check and sign. You really should obtain a copy to avoid any inconsistencies in your statements.

Reactions: wrussell and Mish

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Statutory declartions are no longer needed for second stage partner visas.
The department is interested in the particulars since the temporary visa was granted

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok guys thnk you very much I’ll rty and talk to the agent hope she she’ll give a copy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So what do you reckon guys should i contact the agent who did my partner visa 309 and ask her to send me a copy of what she wrote. Im really scard now

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
So what do you reckon guys should i contact the agent who did my partner visa 309 and ask her to send me a copy of what she wrote. Im really scard now
No need to be scared. Having a copy of your previous application is essential to avoid any inconsistencies.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay thank you so much.I did contacted her but she didn’t answer so I’ve tried to send her an email and see what will happen but maybe she won’t send it coz she was not really good an agent takes so long to do everything plus I haven’t contacted her since my partner application 309 and she toolk 5000 to do it .

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Okay thank you so much.I did contacted her but she didn't answer so I've tried to send her an email and see what will happen but maybe she won't send it coz she was not really good an agent takes so long to do everything plus I haven't contacted her since my partner application 309 and she toolk 5000 to do it .
If she is MARA registered, she is obliged to give you your files. Failing that, you can retrieve all the information through FOI :

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/424a.pdf

It's a free service, but it can take a while.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ohh okay that’s really I didn’t know that sorry im asking so many questions how do i retrieve my information form that link you send me

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Ohh okay that's really I didn't know that sorry im asking so many questions how do i retrieve my information form that link you send me
In the first instance, you should get the agent to send you your files.

Instructions for a FOI request are on the form I sent you the link for.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes that’s exactly what gonna do if the agent won’t give me thn I’ll use the link that you’ve sent me

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CCMS will that affect my visa application if i use that link to retrieve my application visa309

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.