Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am anindya from bangladesh. I would like to apply for Skill-Sponsor Migration (Subclass-176).
Right now, i am preparing my documents which i have to submit to Australian Computer Society (ACS) for Skill Assessment.
I found some queries while preparing my documents.

1. Is this the form (FormPASA2.0(RecognitionofPriorLearning)_Sections2-4.doc) that i have to fill up while sending the necessary documents to the ACS? If so, there are only 2options to write down the detail about project. Can i add more professional projects if i want to?
2. So far i know, i dont have to submit English Language Certificate (IELTS) while submitting the documents to the ACS. But need to be sure. Do i have to?
3. I have 3sets (Certificate and Mark sheet) of documents for Education. One set (Certificate and Transcript) for B.Sc. Eng. in CSE, another set (Certificate and Mark Sheet) is for HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) and last set (Certificate and Mark Sheet) is for SSC (Secondary School Certificate). But i've found in the form that i dont have to submit Certificate and Mark sheet for Secondary School. Do i only have to submit Certificate and Transcript of B. Sc. Eng?

Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------------------------
Anindya Roy Chowdhury
Sr. Software Engineer
2000 Batch, Dept of CSE, SUST
Mobile No: +8801710275838

·
Registered
17 Posts
1.Yes you can add more.But min 2 is required.Is your degree NOT related to your nominated occupation?
2. IELTS not required now.
3.Enclose transcripts and mark sheets of degree only.Secondary n post secondary not required.

Hello,
I am anindya from bangladesh. I would like to apply for Skill-Sponsor Migration (Subclass-176).
Right now, i am preparing my documents which i have to submit to Australian Computer Society (ACS) for Skill Assessment.
I found some queries while preparing my documents.

1. Is this the form (FormPASA2.0(RecognitionofPriorLearning)_Sections2-4.doc) that i have to fill up while sending the necessary documents to the ACS? If so, there are only 2options to write down the detail about project. Can i add more professional projects if i want to?
2. So far i know, i dont have to submit English Language Certificate (IELTS) while submitting the documents to the ACS. But need to be sure. Do i have to?
3. I have 3sets (Certificate and Mark sheet) of documents for Education. One set (Certificate and Transcript) for B.Sc. Eng. in CSE, another set (Certificate and Mark Sheet) is for HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) and last set (Certificate and Mark Sheet) is for SSC (Secondary School Certificate). But i've found in the form that i dont have to submit Certificate and Mark sheet for Secondary School. Do i only have to submit Certificate and Transcript of B. Sc. Eng?

Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------------------------
Anindya Roy Chowdhury
Sr. Software Engineer
2000 Batch, Dept of CSE, SUST
Mobile No: +8801710275838

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.Yes you can add more.But min 2 is required.Is your degree NOT related to your nominated occupation?
2. IELTS not required now.
3.Enclose transcripts and mark sheets of degree only.Secondary n post secondary not required.
Thanks rely for your cooperation. Yes, I completed B. Sc. Engineering in CSE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Read PASA guidelines twice or thrice .You will understand it properly.
But based on the info provided by you I think you will have to follow RPL route.
Would you please explain RPL Route?
Or you can provide me any information link (URL) or doc.

Thanks

Anindya Roy Chowdhury
Sr. Software Engineer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks rely.
Would you please help me out to find out the application form?
I downloaded the first form named "FormPASA2.0(RecognitionofPriorLearning)_Sections2-4.doc" from the download section of ACS. But it contains Section 2-4. Is there any section remains in other forms and what about Section 1?this form contains only section 2-4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I am planning to apply for state regional sponsorship to Australia. Before I apply for it, i have some doubts which needs to be clarified.
1. I am a electronics engineer but i work for a software concern for the past 3 yrs. I found from one of the consultants that I am eligible for applying for regional sponsorship. Your comments on this please.
2. If I am eligible and I apply, how long will it take to get my visa?
3. How about the job opportunities for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER HAVING MORE THAN 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE?
I would be grateful if you can clarify my doubts mentioned above.

Thanks,
Satz

·
Registered
20 Posts
Help regarding ACS assessment

Hi,
I am an international student. I have Bachelor of Engg. in computer science degree, which I gained overseas.
I have australian master degree in Networking.(completed)
Currently, I am pursuing graduate diploma in IT (with one semester exemption). I am in final sem.

I have a question that can I apply for ACS skills assessment now? (with my overseas degree and australian master degree) Or I should wait for my current degree to finish? I'll finish my current degree in march.

Why I am asking this because if I apply after march and assessment takes more time, i'll have to apply under new rules which coming in july.

So is it a compulsion that I have to assess both of my australian degree?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have a 4 years mechanical engineering degree from India. I have 2 years and 3 months of work experience. I am new to this forum and not much aware of the processing to apply for Australian PR? can anyone please help?
Please check this sequence :
1) Get my qualifications assessed...
2) Appear for IELTS
3)Apply for PR.

Is this the right sequence? Also, what's the procedure to get qualifications assessed?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have a 4 years mechanical engineering degree from India. I have 2 years and 3 months of work experience. I am new to this forum and not much aware of the processing to apply for Australian PR? can anyone please help?
Please check this sequence :
1) Get my qualifications assessed...
2) Appear for IELTS
3)Apply for PR.

Is this the right sequence? Also, what's the procedure to get qualifications assessed?
hello,
the right sequence will be as follows:
1-don't waste time
2-IELTS is the first step (go check available test dates).
3-assessment with EA you must include the IELTS result with all required docs
4- wait 16 weeks till the assessment is finalized, while waiting you can prepare all required docs for the Visa application (according to checklist).

god willing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.