Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a NOICC about my 457 visa.

All details see below comments at #2

I need a RMA to help me:
1. Help me to apply for a 28 days extension to response, or to execute the cancellation after 28 days.
2. Anything just can help my 457 expired, not cancelled
3. Anything can help me stay in Australia with work and travel rights

URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP.
THANKS VERY MUCH.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What happened:
1. Granted 457 on Feb 2015
2. Lodged partner visa on Feb 2018 got BVA(Married on Nov 2017)
3. Ceased employment on Mar 2018
4. Didn't find any new sponsor within 90 days after ceased employment
5. Lodged tourist visa on April 2018 but refused due to "not genuine tourist"(was trying to grant a tourist visa to override 457 then BVA take effect after tourist visa expire)
6. Luckily haven't received anything from Department after then
7. But received a NOICC now, tricky is now I have only 4 weeks left before 457 expire(due to the ground of not found a new sponsor within 90 days after ceased employment, and only have 5 working days to response why department should not cancel 457)

What else:
1. I have no crime or any other bad records for the 3.5 years staying in Australia
2. My partner relationship is genuine real indeed, and she is the only family member I have within Australia
3. I tried very hard to find a new sponsorship but due to TSS new policies, too hard so failed, but I definitely have the abilities to find a job easily if I have the work rights
4. I wish to have my 457 expired rather then cancelled so that I can have my BVA take effect
5. NOICC says I only have 5 working days to response, and the time for responding can only be extended for 5 working days.
6. I know I can appeal if been cancelled to stay in Australia which is the worst option, but I wish I can have the work rights and travel rights ASAP

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
I have received a NOICC about my 457 visa.

All details see below comments at #2

I need a RMA to help me:

URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP.
So why don't you just go and see one? There must be a few around wherever you live?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nick, thanks for the reply.
I tried to with few but been told the best way is response with hardship. I don't want to just give it up. Still trying to look for better solutions. Do you have some?

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
5. Lodged tourist visa on April 2018 but refused due to "not genuine tourist"(was trying to grant a tourist visa to override 457 then BVA take effect after tourist visa expire)
You are very lucky that Tourist Visa was refused!

So yes clearly you need an RMA - that is not how the BVA works it is attached to your 457 visa, not your Partner Visa application. If your Tourist Visa was granted then the BVA will have been removed with your 457 visa.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.