Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a Filipina and my annulment case is on going, Im planning to apply a tourist visa to see/meet my Australian boyfriend and his family. Can I mention in the cover letter that I had on goin annulment case to prove that Im goin back to Philippines after the tour. Thanks

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Im a Filipina and my annulment case is on going, Im planning to apply a tourist visa to see/meet my Australian boyfriend and his family. Can I mention in the cover letter that I had on goin annulment case to prove that Im goin back to Philippines after the tour. Thanks
I think it would be worth mentioning, as it seems a very valid 'reason to return'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it would be worth mentioning, as it seems a very valid 'reason to return'.
Thank you so much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello I'm a newbie on this for am not even sure if I am posting this right. Sorry if not but wish tp know if any filipina here has applied for 309 recently?
Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.