Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My sister in serious problem now. She graduated on June 2011. She lodged 485 online(august 2011) and now her visa expired and on bridging visa A. Everything went smoothly until she got the negative assessment from vetassess. I know we should use agent from the start.=(

Now we confused how to solve this problem. Can we re-apply 485 on paper application on bridging visa a and after we lodge it, and we withdraw the old 485? of course she will choose different occupation which closer to her degree.

Second options, I think she should withdraw and go back home and come back to australia with visitor visa and apply new 485 visa with different occupation asap within 6 months of her graduation. And also use agent.

I have called migration agent but nobody available now. I just want to know the answer like asap.

Please give me some information about any good agents or recommendation what should we do.

thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.