Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in studying Computer Network Technology, to work on Cisco Switch, Router, Firewall, Wireless Solution, VOIP Solutions, Network Design, etc.
Keeping these in mind, I have shortlisted 5 universities in Australia, these 5 universities are offering Computer network studies; I need your kind advice to select the university. ( Network Administrator / Network engineers , Network Security Engineers , your advice will help me to select right course for future).
Here is my priority based on Subjects:
1. University of South Australia
Course: Bachelor of Information Technology – Networking & Security.

2. Edith Cowan University
Course: Bachelor of Science (Networking Science)

3. Melbourne Institute of Technology
Course: Bachelor of Networking

4. Murdoch University
Course: Bachelor of Science - Internetworking & Security

5. Charles Sturt University
Course: Bachelor of information Technology

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guy,
I've seen all your choices and amongst them if you want quality then University of South Australia is best amongst all 5 of them. Well I myself going for Masters in Network Security in University of Wollongong.

Do you also have intention of PR, after studies?

TC !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Regd network security at UOW

Hi Guy,
I've seen all your choices and amongst them if you want quality then University of South Australia is best amongst all 5 of them. Well I myself going for Masters in Network Security in University of Wollongong.

Do you also have intention of PR, after studies?

TC !!!
Hi there,

Hope u doin good. i am interested in pursuing the masters in network security course. could u give me information regd the same?hows the course?college? all relevant details...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.