Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
I already knew I had a good migration agent, but the fact that he knew Form 80 was required for all nationalities before it even started showing up on embassy websites makes me feel really good!

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
This was not one of the necessary forms when I submitted my 300PMV application in October 2012, nor did the CO request it afterwards. (She did request medicals and police checks). I wonder if they'll ask me to submit it now...
Who knows. They might, or it might only apply to people sending in their application after a certain date. I hope for your sake it's the latter! :) Though I will say that Form 80 wasn't TOO horrendous for me. Just time consuming.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was not one of the necessary forms when I submitted my 300PMV application in October 2012, nor did the CO request it afterwards. (She did request medicals and police checks). I wonder if they'll ask me to submit it now...
When I called them at 4.15 am this morning Australian time, they said they didn't need anymore documents from us so I am hoping that they won't decide later to ask for it, I don't think they will.

Kttykat

·
Registered
185 Posts
When I called them at 4.15 am this morning Australian time, they said they didn't need anymore documents from us so I am hoping that they won't decide later to ask for it, I don't think they will.

Kttykat
They said my case was being assessed by my case worker and no further documents have been requested .. So far they are not asking for them from 2012... If that changes ill be sure to let you know

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They said my case was being assessed by my case worker and no further documents have been requested .. So far they are not asking for them from 2012... If that changes ill be sure to let you know
I hadn't read of any American born citizens being asked for them before this year, it had always been optional. It seemed they only asked US citizens for them occasionally, if they hadn't been born in the USA.

Kttykat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.