Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Wanderer/colleagues,

Thanks for your update you keep us update on latest changes,

Just one concern, whether those Accountants who have got and sent their 7/4 IELTS results for priority processing will be effected with this Feb08,10 change as I see those having no SOS or Employer sponsor are falling at number 4 priority ...was this at same level before or now it has come at number 4 ...If I am not wrong it was already falling at same level...anything I wiill be effected due to this change.. please let me know,

Regards,

Mohsin

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear Wanderer/colleagues,

Thanks for your update you keep us update on latest changes,

Just one concern, whether those Accountants who have got and sent their 7/4 IELTS results for priority processing will be effected with this Feb08,10 change as I see those having no SOS or Employer sponsor are falling at number 4 priority ...was this at same level before or now it has come at number 4 ...If I am not wrong it was already falling at same level...anything I wiill be effected due to this change.. please let me know,

Regards,

Mohsin
A quick update of my study for priority processing is as follows,

earlier in Sep-09 the priority list was,

1. Employer sponsored,
2. State Sponsored+CSL,
3. Family Sponsored,
4. CSL only

whereas now I see,

1. Employer sponsored,
2. State Migration plan (so far no plan approved by minister)
3. State sponsored+CSL
and then 4. CSL

family sponsored will come now at number 5,

now if I give u my assessment, CSL only cases will be given same or at least more priority becz Sate Migration plan has not been announced and family sponsored cases are given prioirty after CSL only cases, so if I am not wrong I look at these changes in this way...any other expert opinion...,

Regards,

Mohsin

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
As posted elsewhere.
The designated State Nomination plans will be dependent on the new SOL and further MODL review, timing at this stage being new SOL by end of April and the existing CSL to be in place until mid year, processing according to existing priorities to continue with transition arrangements to be announced - and so that'll likely be for from end of April to mid Year, thus May/June.

Sticky thread - DIAC New GSM Plan/Priorities has a link with all statements linked to link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.