Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am 20 years old and originally from Canada. I first moved to Sydney when I was 16 almost 17 with both my parents and my sister. I started a relationship with my girlfriend and continued. A year after moving to Australia my dad moved back to Canada with my sister and mom for his job. I was only a month into year 12 and didn't want to go back to Canada so I was granted a student visa for the last year and moved into my girlfriends family's house. They were super generous and let me live there while my girlfriend and I continued to be in a relationship and I finished high school. Unfortunately when I was done high school my student visa was near to expire and I had to go back to Canada. I was actually offered an apprenticeship without knowing that the company would be able to sponsor me as an apprentice! Back to Canada it was for me!

Lived back in Calgary with my parents for about a year while continuing relationship with my girlfriend Rachael until I moved back to Sydney in January on a Working Holiday Visa. I moved back in with her and her family and have been working and saving money since.

We are applying for a De-Facto Partner Visa together and we have now been in a relationship for 3 years and 3 months. We have a ton of evidence and are in the process of putting it all together!

Look forward to updating when it hopefully is approved!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.