Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,

i have applied for defacto visa in berlin and we lodged our application in person.

our co said that cause of quota no visas can be issued. we had an interview that lasted 2 hrs which was more of chit chat.

i left my passport there. this has been over 3 weeks. co never told us whether we got my visa and did not reply to my email.

what do you think is going on?? is this a normal waiting time after you give passport...does this mean i have my visa??

thanks everyone:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi everyone,

i have applied for defacto visa in berlin and we lodged our application in person.

our co said that cause of quota no visas can be issued. we had an interview that lasted 2 hrs which was more of chit chat.

i left my passport there. this has been over 3 weeks. co never told us whether we got my visa and did not reply to my email.

what do you think is going on?? is this a normal waiting time after you give passport...does this mean i have my visa??

Hi Darma - in reply to your question on the timelines thread....
I didnt apply in person, but was asked by my CO to send in my passport for the final stage and to have the visa put in it. I had contacted CO via email with an important question regarding my application and he called me to tell me that i should send my passport and all would then be approved. From sending it in to getting it back it took two weeks but they had been processing my application for a while before that. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
hi everyone,

Sounds like you may have been in for the interview and left your passport just before the end of the financial year and yes, a few people had posted about yearly budget figure having been reached and having to wait until start of the new financial year.
They could have had a few to process and you may not be too far off getting your passport back but you have your visa when you have it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like you may have been in for the interview and left your passport just before the end of the financial year and yes, a few people had posted about yearly budget figure having been reached and having to wait until start of the new financial year.
They could have had a few to process and you may not be too far off getting your passport back but you have your visa when you have it!
thanks so much for replying.

just realised that i did not pay the postage charge so that the passport will be returned. will my co tell me about this cause i really do not want to bother him??

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
thanks so much for replying.

just realised that i did not pay the postage charge so that the passport will be returned. will my co tell me about this cause i really do not want to bother him??

Hopefully he hasn't been renting your passport out to our local spy network!
[ just kidding ] but if you do not get it back within a couple of weeks I'd send another email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.