Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Alexander, 32, Kazakhstan. I am defending my graduation thesis, financial and public accountancy. Expect to win my degree in late November. Have been working as an accountant since February 2013: Feb to May as a chief accountant plus acting CEO, May to date as a sales and financial reporting accountant. Aware that I am supposed to have at least 1 year of experience after the graduation to be eligible to apply for migration to Australia. My next steps are to sit for IELTS and apply for CPA in Australia.
Not to waste my time, as I plan to start the process right one year after today, I would be grateful if any practising accountant (general) could advise me on a regular basis on accounting and taxation matters in Australia from a down-to-earth perspective: from paperwork to financial reporting to tax filings. My goal is to obtain the knowledge and understanding of types of documents normally used in Australia, what accounting software and applications are used, etc.
I plan to migrate on a legal, valid basis along with my family (3 assets in total). I would really appreciate any such advice and assistance.
Regards
P.S. Would be great if any Russian speaker shares his/her experiences and opinions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a wrong place for the sort of inquiries, I guess. Pitiful. Anyway, I will keep in touch.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi, my name is Alexander, 32, Kazakhstan. I am defending my graduation thesis, financial and public accountancy. Expect to win my degree in late November. Have been working as an accountant since February 2013: Feb to May as a chief accountant plus acting CEO, May to date as a sales and financial reporting accountant. Aware that I am supposed to have at least 1 year of experience after the graduation to be eligible to apply for migration to Australia. My next steps are to sit for IELTS and apply for CPA in Australia.
Not to waste my time, as I plan to start the process right one year after today, I would be grateful if any practising accountant (general) could advise me on a regular basis on accounting and taxation matters in Australia from a down-to-earth perspective: from paperwork to financial reporting to tax filings. My goal is to obtain the knowledge and understanding of types of documents normally used in Australia, what accounting software and applications are used, etc.
I plan to migrate on a legal, valid basis along with my family (3 assets in total). I would really appreciate any such advice and assistance.
Regards
P.S. Would be great if any Russian speaker shares his/her experiences and opinions.
Hi & welcome.

This is a very specific request you posted in the section that is really only there for new members to introduce themselves. It might be easier to find someone to help you with it in the Jobs & Work forum here:
Jobs and work - Living and Working in Australia Forum With Immigration and Travel Information

Good luck with your visa!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My self sherdizzle,
I am an online marketing person having 4 years of experience. quick learning is my strength. I always work with deadline and protocol. I did my masters in computer. like to talk lot of people from the different different country. I am new here I would like to talk and learn from you. I am a hard working guy & addicted of internet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,
I had posted the same introduction in jobs section before I copied it hereto. Sorry if inappropriate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.