Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I would like to ask help regarding my visa application, I'm planning to visit Australia this coming 2nd to 3rd week of March.

just want to ask, If my partner already sent the invitation letter to my embassy, he also indicated that he will handle all my expenses, what will be my next step ?

Do I still need to show my bank account to the immigration ?
Do I need to meet the required amount of AUD 5,000.00 ?

This is my first time applying for visa. Hoping for kind response from you guys, I will really appreciated it.

Thank you for accepting me here.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Do I still need to show my bank account to the immigration ?
Do I need to meet the required amount of AUD 5,000.00 ?
Is this $5,000 a new thing?
I assume you are doing the 600 visitor visa.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi JandE,

Frankly speaking I don't have any idea about the amount that I should show during application. I just read some blogs from this group that I need that amount :)

Yes, I will be applying for Subclass 600 Visit Visa.
I am so new with this process, sorry if I have a lot of questions regarding the process.

Thank you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
my fiance (Filipino) just had her tourist visa granted - 3rd time lucky, she had perhaps 90,000 pesos in her account, no job, some land and her two kids to show ties back to the Philippines.

my invitation letter of support showed the length of our relationship (9 months), photos and my visits over there

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Hi JandE,

Frankly speaking I don't have any idea about the amount that I should show during application. I just read some blogs from this group that I need that amount :)

Yes, I will be applying for Subclass 600 Visit Visa.
I am so new with this process, sorry if I have a lot of questions regarding the process.

Thank you.
From the Philippines it seems that no money in the bank is OK, at least for some applicants.

When my girlfriend came over she had no bank account, no job, no property etc., and she got the visa.
It was the same for the next visitor visa while waiting for the PMV a year later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.