Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I just thought i'd take moment to introduce myself. I'm Bill and i'm currently in the not so sunny UK but I'm going to be heading off around the world soon enough. I'm going to be taking in a decent amount of Australia too, starting in Perth and then heading elsewhere.

I'll probably be leaving Perth in late September and heading to Melbourne so does anybody know of any good sites to find flights on. I've been trying out Cheapflights because it's the same as what I use at home but I was wondering if anybody has any other recommendations to save some cash.

cheers

·
Registered
487 Posts
Jetstar is usually cheap (its an airline), Webjet is supposed to be pretty good, but I've never really liked it...

The good thing about Oz domestic flights is that there really aren't a huge number of options, so you can check each one out individually for deals. For example, I think Virgin Australia has special deals from 12-1 (lunch time) every day.

Oh, and Bing is still a pretty good resource. Although, I wouldn't stop there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the forums Bill. Sounds like you have quite the adventure you are going on. Lucky man! Look forward to hearing more about your adventure in the time to come

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Bill, flights here are extreamly expensive compared to budget airlines in Europe.
Hope all goes well for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.