Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ron and I live in the United States. I am thinking about moving to Australia to work and live. I have been looking at the immigration website trying to figure out which of the multitude of visas I would need to apply for and how to even do it. I'm guessing that I would need to move there before finding a job, but I spoke to the place I want to work and they told me that they didn't see why they wouldn't hire me once I was there. So my question is, is it a good idea to use a migration agent, if so, where do I find a good one, and if not, where do I start. I'm hoping this process doesn't take too long, as I really want to move and get started with my new life. Thank you for any help you guys can give.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Hi, my name is Ron and I live in the United States. I am thinking about moving to Australia to work and live. I have been looking at the immigration website trying to figure out which of the multitude of visas I would need to apply for and how to even do it. I'm guessing that I would need to move there before finding a job, but I spoke to the place I want to work and they told me that they didn't see why they wouldn't hire me once I was there. So my question is, is it a good idea to use a migration agent, if so, where do I find a good one, and if not, where do I start. I'm hoping this process doesn't take too long, as I really want to move and get started with my new life. Thank you for any help you guys can give.
I would recomend speaking to Mark Northam he is one of our Mods on the forum, he is well repsected and a very up to date Migration agent, if you pm him im sure he will guide you and help you with your enquiry.

click on the Quick link at the top of the page and then go onto the "who,s online" lokk for marks name and send him a pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.