Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

I seem to have finally worked out how to use this website. Been trying for a short while to get going but hey, whoop whoop - looks like I'm on the path to success here.... lol

Well firstly I hope that everybody is well and happy. My name is Calvin and I am 29 years old. At the moment I live in South Africa. I am trying to sort things out so that I will be able to move to Sydney for a while. I fell in live with Australia from the moment I first stepped onto its soil a few years back.

For me I have not had a very good family life. Its actually been a pretty rough upbringing but as they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and in my case I am just happy that I will be going back in the next two weeks time. Its only on a tourist visa but I don't care cause the few weeks that I will have there will be heaven for me.

When I get back to South Africa after my trip I am going to try and apply for a better visa so that I will be able to stay longer and do something to enrich the beautiful country that Australia is.

So yea, that's my little story. I would love to hear from you and lets get talking and finding ways to make things happen for each other. I sometimes get stuck and I am sure many people do but if a whole collective conscience comes along to work together as a team and find solutions to help one another, than that would be great and what we should do.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Calvin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.