Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been back in Australia for 2 years now with my husband and 4 children and am looking to connect with and support migrants. It can be a tough deal trying to settle in a new country, I've had to do it 4 times now. I hope some of my experience can be used to bless you here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi thnx you for caring about other people
i applied 309 patner visa from india in 2016 still waiting meanwhile
immigration visit my home and interview my mother and my neighbours . my neighbours advice them i am not married and that raises concerns about social recognition of my relationship with my sponser
as we live in a village and in my community its common to have conflicts with your nieghbours and we dont have good relation with our neighbours due to family history.
IN reply to immigration i send other co villagers statements in which they mention i m married and my relationship is genuine.
I am still worried about if theY rejected my application what i will do... or on which grounds they can reject it i m genuinely married and already submit married certificate and other proofs.
can any one please help me what should i do till then still waiting for immigration reply

please help me if you have any acknowledged about this

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.