Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi thanks for accepting my request and making me a part of this useful forum. Myself Appy, I came to Australia in Feb 2017 on tourist visa of 6 months to stay with my partner and then again back on another tourist visa of 6 months as my 309 visa was not granted, but luckily I got my 309 visa granted on 19th February 2018. My partner is an Australian citizen and we need to apply for my PR as I will be completing one year in October 2018 after lodging my 309. Need guidance on how to go about and whether is it possible to do it on our own rather than hiring an agent ??? Help and guidance will be highly appreciated. Once again thank u very much
:)

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Hi thanks for accepting my request and making me a part of this useful forum. Myself Appy, I came to Australia in Feb 2017 on tourist visa of 6 months to stay with my partner and then again back on another tourist visa of 6 months as my 309 visa was not granted, but luckily I got my 309 visa granted on 19th February 2018. My partner is an Australian citizen and we need to apply for my PR as I will be completing one year in October 2018 after lodging my 309. Need guidance on how to go about and whether is it possible to do it on our own rather than hiring an agent ??? Help and guidance will be highly appreciated. Once again thank u very much
:)
Best to post questions like these in the immigration forum rather than introductions section.

Do you mean October 2018 will be two years since you lodged the combined 309/100 application? As eligibility for the 100 is two years after that application date, not one.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
It is possible to do it on your own and many people do. It's simple enough at the PR stage. Check out the 100 or 801 requirements or evidences in the immigration forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mushmonster

Hey @appynavin, welcome! :)
I think you can do it without any agent. Don't spend your precious time with agents :)
Thank u so much mushmonster for ur reply. I have opened an immiaccount and have been thru the online submission of PR but at a point it wont lemme proceed further as my two year period is still pending but I guess we would be able to do it on our own and save some bucks. Thanks again and might again bother the lovely helpful members of the group if I get stuck somewhere. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.