Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

Thanks Dear Wanderer .... for the Advice and ur sugesstions ,
Elkitten's sticky threads are really helpful . as read them completly , + I Did alot off research work with DIAC website and partner Migration Booklet from past 1 month .

Iam about to lodge my application in India within 4-5 days , so just trying to give a good finsihing touch to my application , evidences and all the stat . Decs.

Jus thinking to write a smart straight forward Cover letter for my application file , my Stat. Dec. is already became a Saga Story in itself , as me and my husband had relationship of 5 years ,

But , i think the problematic thing is that we just evidences of emails , letters , money transfers , skype messegeners , joint bank statements , phone bills , thats it , we did not have much of the things together to show , i did not met my husband for past 3 years ,.....

To highlight phonebills , should i write a statement with each number showing in Phone bills , and evidences , a short statement can be attached with every piece of evidence or can be Clubbed together on ONE single Cover letter , ????

What do you say about this Sir ?

And Sorry I dnt know how exactly to use this web forum and threads , becoz im just a NEW Junior member of this Website .

Thanks
Take Care :)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi ,

Thanks Dear Wanderer .... for the Advice and ur sugesstions ,
Elkitten's sticky threads are really helpful . as read them completly , + I Did alot off research work with DIAC website and partner Migration Booklet from past 1 month .

Iam about to lodge my application in India within 4-5 days , so just trying to give a good finsihing touch to my application , evidences and all the stat . Decs.

Jus thinking to write a smart straight forward Cover letter for my application file , my Stat. Dec. is already became a Saga Story in itself , as me and my husband had relationship of 5 years ,

But , i think the problematic thing is that we just evidences of emails , letters , money transfers , skype messegeners , joint bank statements , phone bills , thats it , we did not have much of the things together to show , i did not met my husband for past 3 years ,.....

To highlight phonebills , should i write a statement with each number showing in Phone bills , and evidences , a short statement can be attached with every piece of evidence or can be Clubbed together on ONE single Cover letter , ????

What do you say about this Sir ?

And Sorry I dnt know how exactly to use this web forum and threads , becoz im just a NEW Junior member of this Website .

Thanks
Take Care :)
Well you do seem to have found how to use the forum now and yes there are some restrictions for the initial few posts but you can still post a new thread as you've found and put posts on other threads.

With your information about your relationship it is as you'll have seen elkitten suggest to get it in an orderly manner and if you are going to have an overview statement, keep that as clear as possible with itemised points for the relationship events.
I would expect a CO will be interested in the situation in regard to a three year separation.
You need to remember that it is someone else reading what you put together and for instance a phone account statement with a whole heap of calls to numbers may mean nothing unless there is some way of tying that number to your husband.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.