Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please , anybody aware of new skilled occupation list for different states .
When I talked to my agent, they told "now only Victoria and south australia has released the list". Anybody know more about this????

I am an electrical engineer and I got positive skill assessment and IELTS above 7 (each band). What is the next procedure, shall I place an EOI before state sponsorship. My fiancee is working and living in Sydney...So I prefer New South Wales. My points are as follows

age---30, degree-15, work exp. (above 3 yrs)----5, IELTS ---10

without state sponsorship , it is 60 ...will that be enough for NSW for my profession....kindly give your suggestions.....please........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(1)...I am living outside Australia, in Dubai. As per the directions from the client , as you know, I am going to lodge an EOI for visa subclass 189 since I prefer to live in Sydney, as I mentioned before. And if I prefer STATE SPONSORSHIP such as WA , will that make my processing faster? ..(with the additional 5 point / 10 points )....

Hello

Kindly confirm me you are outside Australia or living in Australia so that accordingly I shall reply you.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
(1)...I am living outside Australia, in Dubai. As per the directions from the client , as you know, I am going to lodge an EOI for visa subclass 189 since I prefer to live in Sydney, as I mentioned before. And if I prefer STATE SPONSORSHIP such as WA , will that make my processing faster? ..(with the additional 5 point / 10 points )....
State sponsorship and employer sponsored aplications are processed quicker than others.

Cheers
Saki

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Friend,

If it's the same case as me.....I have been told before that both Academic and General will work even though I did General.

Minimum you have to score 6 in each band, but if you need additional 10 points you have to score 7 in each band. 20 points awarded for 8 in each band...

Hello My friend , Please

May I have the same case what's the next step ???

which IELTS preferable to do ? Academic or General
Can you help me ??

·
Registered
11 Posts
What is next Step

Dear Friend,

If it's the same case as me.....I have been told before that both Academic and General will work even though I did General.

Minimum you have to score 6 in each band, but if you need additional 10 points you have to score 7 in each band. 20 points awarded for 8 in each band...
Yes Engineer , Ok I will reserve My IELTS next month , and I will do my best to get Score "8" .

But , What is the next step .

I heard before about CDR from This link

Engineers Migration To Australia And CDR

but please help me if you have any Idea ? and whats your stage in Immigration process .

THANKS A LOT

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok now i understand but i cant help you on this and you will have to write it on your own because its a competency report which will show if you are a competent or not so others can only guide you but cant exactly right for you. Their are some sample on google you get some ideas from their. I am not an engineer otherwise i wud have helped you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.