Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I lodged my application in Jun 2009 with IELTS score overall 7, but not individual 7 in each bands. After the priority processing announcement as per the CSL, Accountants are needed to score 7 in each band for IELTS.. :(

However, in the new SOL nothing is mentioned regarding the IELTS score for Accountants.. So could someone tell me what'll be the impact to my application? :confused:

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi all, I lodged my application in Jun 2009 with IELTS score overall 7, but not individual 7 in each bands. After the priority processing announcement as per the CSL, Accountants are needed to score 7 in each band for IELTS.. :(

However, in the new SOL nothing is mentioned regarding the IELTS score for Accountants.. So could someone tell me what'll be the impact to my application? :confused:
There's no longer a CSL and so if accountants are on the SOL and I think they are you'll be in category 3.
Processing times can still vary enormously for numbers of applications have been far greater than available places for some time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you very much for your kind response :)

Since I have lodged the application in June 2009, will the new SOL apply to my application?

Further there are four SOLs in the website

:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.