Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have applied ACS skill assessment test around 6 weeks ago for "IT Manager" but it's no longer there in the new SOL.
There is, however, "System analyst - 261112" in new SOL. I am trying to find if it matches with my occupation. I didn't see any job description in Imm website yet. But when I googled I found the description at hrvillage dot com. Can you please tell me if this is the job description that Imm is referring for System Analyst? or Can you please let me know what is the job description for it?

Can I ask ACS to change my assessment if this fit me?

I would highly appreciate if somebody can answer me ASAP? Thank you.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi,

I have applied ACS skill assessment test around 6 weeks ago for "IT Manager" but it's no longer there in the new SOL.
There is, however, "System analyst - 261112" in new SOL. I am trying to find if it matches with my occupation. I didn't see any job description in Imm website yet. But when I googled I found the description at hrvillage dot com. Can you please tell me if this is the job description that Imm is referring for System Analyst? or Can you please let me know what is the job description for it?

Can I ask ACS to change my assessment if this fit me?

I would highly appreciate if somebody can answer me ASAP? Thank you.
http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/4340-asco-anzsco-code-skill-assessment.html is a thread re ASCO Vs ANZSCO classifications and @ post #7 I have a link to ANZSCO classifications .
It has a menu to use to get to IT classifications.

If you feel you may meet the requirements you could put a request to ACS and see if you put in a request for an alternate classification whether they will do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.